what are good sights to advertise a house that is fsbo?

Asked by thanya.garner, Saint Louis, MO Wed May 1, 2013

Answers

4
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat May 25, 2013
Everyone knows the good sight for homes that are LISTED on MLS:

But no one knows about the FSBO houses!
Does this tell you something?
Lisa Dickers…, Agent, Saint Charles, MO
Sat Jul 26, 2014
If you haven't sold your home yet, I would love to meet to see if we can get that home SOLD for you! Feel free to email or give me a call3147665472
Leoburry, Home Buyer, Saint Louis, MO
Sat May 25, 2013
http://advertiseahouse.com/

comming soon on the internet
Vickey Wacht…, Agent, Katy, TX
Wed May 1, 2013
Thanya,

I have to ask why are you trying to sell you home yourself? Are you aware that it is proven that a house will sell quicker and usually for more money when a Realtor is involved. What do you know about the requirements of your state to sell a house? Where did you get the comps to price the house, what if you are under priced, you could be losing money. Are you willing to let just anyone who walks up or calls into your home? Without consideration of the money you stand to make or lose in this sale, first take into consideration your safety and that of others in the home.

If you have to ask here how to market your home what other questions have you not thought of to ask?

Hiring a professional should be the first thing you do, let them spend the money to market the house and if it doesn't sell you haven't spent a dime.