we do have 2 lots for sale at 2033 Nellie drive slidell la - house is a drug den now and cannot be repaired. holes everywhere and winders broken out.

Asked by DrgrnnyJ, Slidell, LA Sun Jul 21, 2013

Need a quick sell due to needing bills paid. by linda and Michael fleming at 985-863-8447 or 985-290-4326 - across from slidell little theatre and not far from town or interstate! make offer.

Answers

10
DrgrnnyJ, Home Buyer, Picayune, MS
Thu Sep 26, 2013
I DON'T KNOW WHO is complaining about this place being put up for sale but it WILL be sold, one way or the other! It needs to be completed to the sale and NOT hindered by some wife of Michael Fleming's!!!! Kathy Fleming is trying to divorce Michael and wanting a share but CAN NOT due to the property being signed over for SALE!!! She will get her money from Michael and NO-ONE else! It IS for SALE or RENT with a SECTION 8!!! Linda Fleming!!!
DrgrnnyJ, Home Buyer, Picayune, MS
Fri Nov 1, 2013
No not yet in the process and have to clear up property taxes due for this year too. went by it and the place is a mess - cabinets pulled away from walls, holes in flooring, oil can attracting bugs, rats moving in and out from underneath house. Needs to be reported to the City of Slidell for critters hiding on the porch, back part and everywhere. There are drug bottles full of pills in the window of the front part showing that illegal activity is going on. Cigarettes are also stored on the front porch showing people are hiding there and smoking who knows what. Homeless people are sleeping in a stupor on the front porch. Scared me when I went by to see if a for sale was up yet. POLICE need to be notified that all the above is done there and they need to peek in the far window to see the drugs being stored there.
DrgrnnyJ, Home Buyer, Picayune, MS
Fri Nov 1, 2013
DrgrnnyJ, Home Buyer, Picayune, MS
Fri Nov 1, 2013
DrgrnnyJ, Home Buyer, Picayune, MS
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Everyone is in the process from moving from 13 Old Mill rd picayune ms to pearl river, la due to loss by tax lien of home from there and then will decide whether to rent or move to TN with other family or the wiggins, ms area. Waiting on estimate of home in pearl river, la to see if we all have enough money for moving together. Told by linda and Michael fleming.
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013
Gail Ross, , Slidell, LA
Sun Sep 29, 2013
According to the person that has the legal power of attorney, this property has had a lis pendens filed and can not be sold at this time.
Gail Ross, , Slidell, LA
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Has the succession been completed and lawsuits cleared up?
Judge signed. Contact attorney Richard Tonry at his law firm - 245 Ponchartrain Dr. Slidell - 985-643-7007 - Fax 985-649-8582 he is in charge of selling property
Flag Sun Jun 28, 2015
linda and Michael fleming at 985-863-8447 or 985-290-4326 lester signed over property to us for sale call to list - ANY real estate person!!!!
Flag Fri Aug 16, 2013
DrgrnnyJ, Home Buyer, Picayune, MS
Wed Aug 14, 2013
I went by the house at 2033 Nellie drive slidell la and do not see a for sale sign up yet. Was told that there was one recently. Did someone make an offer and if so, what was the price? Want to clear the lots soon and start bulding a new home for one of my 4 sons to live in. Can SOMEONE answer if it is being sold or GOING TO BE SOLD SOON or anything on this property??????
Gailross, , Slidell, LA
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Has this property finally been clear of lawsuits?
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013
Joyce Albert…, Agent, Slidell, LA
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Dear Linda and Michael -
The most professional way to handle this is let me list the property for you. That way it will be seen by all Realtors in the area as well as distributed to all the internet sites... and best of all, the sales commission can be deducted from the sale, thereby costing you nothing out of pocket. Contact me at 504-451-8343.
Joyce Albert
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
lester mark fleming has told me to go ahead and put a private for sale sign, who do I contact to complete any sales on this property for the paper work when I find a buyer? Linda at fax: 985-649-9240, 985-863-8447 or 985-285-9461
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013
I will consider a Section 8 reasonable rental rate for this place if they will call me. Need money income for this place soon. Linda Fleming at 985-863-8447, 985-290-4326, or fax: 985-649-9240 or 985-285-9461
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2013
Need an estimate for 70370 Clifton Singletary Road Pearl Rive 70452 also. I will be moving with my husband, lester fleming soon and need to put with a real estate company. You can contact me at home 985-863-8447 or cell 985-290-4326. Our move plan is for October. Linda fleming
Flag Fri Aug 2, 2013