Home Selling in Wildomar>Question Details

Daniel1, Home Seller in Wildomar, CA

we are looking for a real estate to help us to sell a house in Charlotte NC,asap! and help us to buy a house in Wildomar or near areas,(951) 609 1055

Asked by Daniel1, Wildomar, CA Sun Jun 6, 2010

I'd be happy to help you find a proven, qualified listing agent in your area ( NC) and then assist you with finding your home in Wildomar. I have extensive knowledge of the area and will work closely with your agent in NC to make the process run smoothly.
Please let me know if I can help.

Jesse Madison
Madison Realty
I can help if you would like. I am the broker and owner of West Realty and actually have a network of brokers that I work with around the country. If you would like me to hook you up with someone there, just shoot me an email with your contact information and I will call you this weekend. Of course I can also help on the Wildomar as well! I am Wildomar resident myself and know the area well having been here since 2002!

Stefan West, Owner of West Realty
Web Reference: http://www.stefanwest.com
I can't help you in NC but, I CAN help you in Wildomar. 951-310-3430