Anxious Buyer, Home Buyer in Sun City Center, FL

trying to purchase in Sun City Center north of 674. Have a $90,000 ceiling and it must be pet friendly. Problem is I live in upstate NY.

Asked by Anxious Buyer, Sun City Center, FL Fri Oct 16, 2009

Have already made one trip & can't make another until spring. How can I get eyes and noses working for me not seller? PM

Answers

5
Speak to Sharon Van Loan at Keller Williams Realty. Her number is 813-765-0845
I live in St Andrews Estates south of 674 and own four Homes on the north side of 674. I ame willing to sell any one of them that are now Rented. One of them will be empty in March 3 Bed. 2 Bath With Dog door and fenced yard. New HVAC in Jan.2011. E-mail raboureau1@live.com Good Luck

PS I go fishing on Lake Ontario Spring and Fall.
I am a Realtor working for Coldwell Banker in Brandon Florida. I specialize in representing buyers and sellers for the Sun City Center community. I would be happy to assist you with your home search.

Please contact me directly and we can start your search and plan for your spring visit.

Michelle
I have a patio home in Sun City Center (move in ready). It is listed for $51,000 and north of 674. It is pet friendly.

It is 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Freshly painted (very attractively), new Heating/AC Unit. Carport and golf cart space with separate laundry room. Spacious closets, lots of windows. Address is: 1008 Warwick Ct., Sun City Center, FLA 33573. It is listed with Lexie Hagman at A1 Realty. Her phone is 813 625 7710. It was my Dad's home and I live in Arizona. I will take an offer.

Please let me know if you have questions. My name is Janet and my number is 520 648 7778.

Thanks!
Hi Anxious,

When you were in Florida looking, did you meet a REALTOR you were comfortable with? If so give them a call and let them know that you would like them to email you information on listings that meet your criteria as they become available.

Do you have any friends or relatives in the Sun City Center area? Ask them for a referral.

Most agents should be able to set you up with an automatic feed that will send you listings that meet your criteria as the listings become available.

Nadine Mauro
The Herman Group Real Estate
561-414-0864
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com