should I lower my price most of the homes are being torn down ad 2-5 million dallar homes are being built?

Asked by David Ellsworth, Washington, PA Sun Jun 15, 2014

Ilisted my home at what the bilders sais the lot was worth for a tear down i requested 2% sales Plus 1,000 incentive for realitor to up the traffic is thier some ting else I need to do

Answers

3
Sally Grenier’s answer
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Sun Jun 15, 2014
Are you working with a Realtor? If not, you should be. If you are, then maybe you should ask him/her. Impossible for anyone here to give you good answer without knowing specifics about the property, market conditions, etc.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Mon Jun 16, 2014
David,
If you are trying to sell on your own and haven't had results in the first 2 to 3 weeks, the odds you will have any now are very low. Dropping the price only works if anyone see it. If you are not on the local MLS you are not being seen.
Talk to 2 to 3 great local agents and get value opinions and find out what their marketing strategy will do for you. We can seem expensive until you find out how hard it can really be and how much we actually do. A great agent is worth more than their commission, but a bad one or none at all can cost you more than just a commission. Best of luck however you proceed.
Hollie Ervin, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Jul 14, 2014
Hi is this home in Naperville? I have a good idea of the area. If you could give me some more information, including address I could do a CMA for you to see what homes are selling for in this area. I'm guessing it must be right downtown?