short sale specialist

Asked by Loren Haskins, ST Louis, MO Mon Mar 18, 2013

Does a short sale specialist (negotiator) have to be a realtor

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Susan Raimon…, Agent, St Louis, MO
Sat Mar 23, 2013
No definitely not. I know some attorneys and specific firms that specialize in short sales. There are also some realtors that are very good at short sales. Realtors with additional training on short sales have a designation of SFA.
0 votes
Bill Keefer, Agent, Saint Louis, MO
Tue Mar 19, 2013
No, but it definitely helps. Feel free to contact me directly...I've worked 100s of short sales.
0 votes
Dale Weir, Agent, Chesterfield, MO
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Absolutely not. As a realtor, I use a lawyer or a specialist firm to handle all communications with the bank, rather than handling them directly myself
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more