Question removed

Asked by Dian, 78735 Thu Feb 19, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Jeff Kessler, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Feb 19, 2009
You could alway put the home on the market and lease the home back to yourself for a few months.
As your home is in a higher price range it may take a bit longer to sell.
I have a client that is "downsizing" and they are buying a new home. This home build is going to take 6 months, so they put their home on the market a few weeks ago. If they sell it then they will have it leased back to them.
Just an idea.
Maybe your agent has some creative ways.
Jeff
Louann Cook, , Palmyra, NJ
Thu Feb 19, 2009
When you say "we are not willing to give home away, nor do we have to sell" then I would say LIST NOW and give yourself adequate time to be on the market and open for the right buyer to find you. And since you said your home is paid for, it is possible that you could be looking now for your next dream home and if you find it, you may qualify to purchase non-contingent upon the sale of your current home. You wouldn't be carrying two mortgages as the first home is paid for... no recommending that particular scenario, just suggesting it as a possibility. Good luck. Louann Cook. Broker Associate, Exit Realty of Cherry Hill.
Web Reference:  http://www.bestagentcook.com