Question removed

Asked by Peg Groene, Cincinnati, OH Sat Feb 14, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Lorie Gould, Agent, Duluth, GA
Sat Feb 14, 2009
I agree with Rockinblu. The doors are not costly and it is not worth potentially losing a buyer in today's market. And knowing that you are a Realtor and the seller in this situation do you really want to the buyer to speak about you in a negative manner?

Don't sweat the small stuff!
Web Reference:  http://www.HomesByLorie.com
Linda Bagley, Agent, Seattle, WA
Sat Feb 14, 2009
Peg,

Replace the door... My buyers wanted a home to close this month, the sellers wanted the home to sell. After 3 deals fell through for the seller over the deck not being secured to the house, both buyer and sellers agreed to build a new deck together. They did it over the weekend and closed on Tuesday. This was a conventional loan too.

By the way, there wer missing electrical plate covers missing and the lender wanted them covered to close as well. I replaced them. In this market we have to work coopertively to close every transaction.

All lenders are reluctant to loan, so you will not win. Get another door and close and if you can not afford another door, I am sure your agents can offer a good suggestion.

Thumbs up to Lorie & Rrockinblu's responses.

Linda