Question removed

Asked by Brian Cranmer, Little Water, NM Sun Jan 25, 2009

This question was removed by its author.


Michael Rayno, Agent, Cape May, NJ
Sun Jan 25, 2009
Brian: I am not familiar with the term Note Broker.
If you mean Mortgage broker yes you do need to be licensed
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more