Question removed

Asked by Tim, Eustis, FL Thu Jan 22, 2009

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

6
Bill Deese,…, Agent, Leesburg, FL
Thu Jan 22, 2009
Tim & Lea,

There are definitely buyers out there and our office is has been very busy with helping them find a home. Today it is all about PRICE! Your home will sell only if it is priced competitively and has great exposure. The only way to get the best maximum exposure it to list your home with a nationally known real esate brand office. Our office has sold several homes in your neighborhood. Let me know if I can be of service to you or if you would like to just talk about your options with no obligation. Give me a call. Thanks
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Jan 22, 2009
Hi Tim,

Welcome to Trulia Voices.

I'm afraid that advertisements are not permitted in the Q&A section of the site. You are free however to advertise your home in Trulia Blogs.

Please remove this question and please re-post this as a blog. Blogging on Trulia is extremely easy and you will be able to add photos and customize the post to your liking. Click on the link below to create your new post and please let us know if you have any questions.

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Jan 29, 2009
Hi Tim,

It's been a week since we asked you to remove this post, so we're going to go ahead and remove it. We apologize for any inconvenience.

~Emily
Lisa Jones, , Eustis, FL
Thu Jan 22, 2009
Your home sounds like one that I recently sold. There are buyers out there! Make sure your home is priced for the market. Best of luck to you
Web Reference:  http://myownfloridahome.com
Joellen Stra…, , Eustis, FL
Thu Jan 22, 2009
Tim,

Yes there are buyers out there; they are jsut being extrememly cautious. Now is a great time to buy and that has many buyers out looking and with the amount of inventory they have plenty to choose from. Your biggest issue is going to be getting exposure to your house thereby generating traffic through it and hopefully THE buyer you are looking for.

I don't know why you have opted not to use a REALTOR, but I, of course, recommend you do. You are up against a tough market and you need the exposure and the expert advice.

As a side, I would do my homework and be prepared to meet a buyer's resistance to that community. There is an abundance of foreclosures and the last time I rode through there the maintenance of the community was questionable. HOA fees are high and therefore the expectations are higher. There are great values in there, definitely a lot of house for the money but the value and ROI has to be there too.

Good luck and I will keep you in mind if I get a buyer for that community. If you need more questions answered feel free to contact me, I'll help in whatever way I can.
Paula Bean, , Orlando, FL
Thu Jan 22, 2009
you should list it with an agent to get the maximum exposure and highest price. An agent will also work in your best interest and knows the paperwork, laws, and how to consult with you to reduce your legal exposure. Most buyers work with an agent, you are not likely to get a good deal by using this method of marketing.

Why try to sell one of the most expensive assets you own, by yourself? It you are trying to save money, or are upside down on your loan, consider using a real estate consultant. They will charge you for only the most important things with selling your house, and you can do the rest of the work.

If you have any questions about real estate consulting and how it works, go to http://www.TheConsultingTimes.com. There is info there for consumers as well as agents for those who want to sell or buy a house and save money.

Best wishes,