Question removed

Asked by Kathryn Barkulis, Lake Forest, IL Wed Jan 21, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Dayle Lively, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Nov 30, 2009
For anyone who is looking for a ranch house in Lake Forest, here's some info that might be helpful. In the past 6 months, 18 ranch houses have sold, ranging in price from just under $300,000 to $839,000. Of these, 3 were foreclosures and 3 were short sales. As you may know, the majority of properties in Lake Forest are larger than those in neighboring lake shore villages--they have lots of at least one-third acre-on up to those with multiple acres. There are currently 43 ranch homes for sale in Lake Forest, ranging in price from just under $300,000 to $5,800,000--for a 1.5 acre estate on Lake Michigan. Clearly, with such a broad spectrum of options, you need to define your criteria before embarking on a search. If you'd like assistance in finding just the right property to suit your needs, just give me a call or shoot me an email. I've lived on the North Shore for over 30 years and would be pleased to guide you in your home-buying process.

Dayle Lively
Baird & Warner Real Estate
Winnetka, IL
Lisa, Both Buyer And Seller, 60201
Wed Oct 28, 2009
Are your clients still looking? We have a beautiful newly renovated ranch on the Highland Park/Lake Forest border. You can find more information and pictures at http://www.postlets.com/repb/2893781. Good luck!
Mom23, Home Buyer, Highland Park, IL
Fri May 15, 2009
I just saw a beautiful house on Everett, near Conway. It's a big ranch with land. Good luck! The address is 1510. It isn't my house. I live in HP and am looking too.