Question removed

Asked by Anthony, Detroit, MI Thu Jan 1, 2009

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Jan 2, 2009
Hi Anthony,

Rockinblu is correct. Advertisements are prohibited in the Q&A section of Trulia Voices. Please review our Community Guidelines at http://www.trulia.com/guidelines

If you'd like to post this as a blog instead, just access the link below to do so and be sure to let us know if you have any questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
David Athert…, Agent, Deer Park, WA
Thu Jan 1, 2009
rockinblue, I think I read somewhere there was a guy buying homes in Detroit for 5k, fluffing and buffing and selling at 60k. Seems a stretch, but, no question they have a real problem there. I have been thinking about moving somewhere I could actually retire and excise the many bees left in my bonnet before I am to decrepit to do those things, but, after this winter here ins Spokane (Have shoveled about 4 to 5 feet of global warming off my walks, driveway, turn around area, roof etc. I am just about done. This is the worst winter on record at least from the snow aspect, since 1950!) It sure won't be north of the frost zone! Dave
David Athert…, Agent, Deer Park, WA
Thu Jan 1, 2009
Anthony, might rewrite your question. "I have 35 properties purchased from a bank on 11/08. I wish to sell them at the best offer over 35k EACH in "as-is" condition." I assume this is what you mean. The question is ambiguous as written. Good Luck, Dave Atherton