Question removed

Asked by ken, 33470 Tue Dec 30, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

1
Joan Lorberb…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Dec 30, 2008
Hi!

I am assuming your home is listed with an agent who has placed it on your MLS because in any market it is advisable to have as much exposure as possible. Additionally, be sure to ask your agent to provide you with an up-to-date market analysis of the value of your home as well as your area in general. It is important to see how your home compares (in price, location, features, etc.) not only with recent "solds" but also with others that are on the market. Perhaps the other listings are short sales and foreclosures which are detracting from a potential sale for you. Be sure your property is priced right and shows in the best light possible because buyers are extremely picky; they are in the driver's seat these days.

While my selling area covers a large swath of Palm Beach County it does not extend to Loxahatchee and The Acreage. However, I can tell you that south of you the pace of sales is not nearly keeping up with the homes and condos on the market.

--Joan
JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
j.moore@langrealty.com