Question removed

Asked by Gil Sidi, 10029 Tue Dec 23, 2008

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

6
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Tue Dec 23, 2008
Gil, my only advice is to make sure that the celebrity owner is aware that you're selling her apartment. It's been my experience that they get a bit testy, whey you sell their homes, without their permission. ;-)
Frances Flynn…, , State College, PA
Wed Dec 24, 2008
Gil,

rockinblu is correct about the appropriateness of this post. It is more suitable for a blog post. Please remove it from the Q and A section and create a blog post. You have some advantages on a blog - you can insert photos and format the post with greater flexibility.
Lisa Lisa, , UWS
Tue Dec 23, 2008
This is an over exposed overpriced listing that has been on the market for more than 3 years with multiple brokers... this should be priced at $1.6M-$1.8M. Apartment is in East Harlem.
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Tue Dec 23, 2008
Gail, The joker was Gil.... we seemed to have posted at the same time. Sorry if you thought I meant different for even 1 second....Dunes
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Tue Dec 23, 2008
All Right, 2 Kings and a Joker.....Gil you are a inspiration to investers everywhere...When you decide to post 30 questions about selling the old Ed Sullivan Theater, I'll give you a call. Always wanted to meet that Letterman guy.

Good luck with your career, Dunes
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Tue Dec 23, 2008
If you are the owner and a Realtor, please make sure that you disclose that information everywhere you advertise.

Try putting it into variety magazine.

Does your broker produce any high end media?

Make sure someone proofreads all your copy for grammatical mistakes.