Question removed

Asked by Chris, 28078 Tue Dec 23, 2008

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

1
Frances Flynn…, , State College, PA
Wed Dec 24, 2008
Thank you very much for participating in Trulia Voices. It is our intention to make this a profitable exercise for you!

Your question falls outside the scope of our Community Guidelines. I suggest that you repost this question as a blog post, where you can post photos as well.

"Anybody looking to buy a custom made 4 bed, 3.5 baths, 0.25 acres, 2,470 sqft, with mother in laws suite home?"

DON'T SPAM OR USE TRULIA FOR COMMERCIAL POSTINGS OR ACTIVITY TRULIA VOICES PURPOSE IS TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE AND EXCHANGE OPINIONS. YOU MAY NOT POST URLS OR CONTENT FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING BUSINESS OR DIRECTING COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY TO A NON-TRULIA SITE. THE URLS OR CONTENT MUST BE RELEVANT AND PERTAIN TO THE QUESTION AT HAND.

Here are some additional thoughts that will help you leverage your online profile for increased success:

http://www.trulia.com/blog/frances_flynn_thorsen_srs_e-proa/…

Please feel free to contact me for additional clarification.

Have a Happy Holiday.

Frances Flynn Thorsen
Community Manager
Trulia.com