Question removed

Asked by Anonymous, 01060 Thu Oct 16, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

1
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Thu Oct 16, 2008
Josh
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is not a question. It is spam. It violates community guidelines.

OTOH, if you were asking "How do I sell my home for top dollar?" I would have to be honest and say "you should list it with a Realtor".

However, obviously you think you can sell it yourself and you know, you might be right. About 10% of homes in the US are sold without professional representation. Would you like to know the results?

Based on a nationwide survey homes sold like yours sell on average for 16% less than homes sold by Realtor. Which is no surprise when they are being bought by only 10% of the buyers.

When you bought your home, you probably used a Realtor to represent you because "we work for free" and you wanted a neighborhood expert and great negotiator to make sure you got the best deal. So it would not surprise you to learn that 90% of buyers work that way too.

My suggestions:
I you can sell on your own, great. But what if you cannot?
Then interview three Realtors, compare their proposals, then figure out your best course of action. If you like I would be happy to refer you to one of the top Realtors in your market at no obligation or cost to you.

Either way , good luck....but no more spam, okay?