Question removed

Asked by chris76, Staten Island, NY Mon Dec 2, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

12
Judith McKen…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this Q&A! I would be happy with assisting you in accomplishing your 2014 goal of selling your two family home in Annadale. This is a great time to sell and especially with inventory at an all time low.

When you have a moment please review my profile which includes my experience, accreditations, awards and most importantly testimonials from prior seller/buyer clients.

Please give me a call at 718-612-4924 to set up a time/date that works for your calendar.

Judith McKenna, GRI
Top Producer Gold Award 2012
Accredited Buyers Agent
Licensed NYS Real Estate Salesperson
NEUHAUS REALTY, INC.
(Cell) 718-612-4924
(Office) 718-979-3400
Email : judith.mckenna@hotmail.com
Website: judithmckenna.listingbook.com
Company Website: neuhausrealty.com
Rosemarie Ri…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Hi Chris,
I would be happy to have the opportunity of assisting you in the sale of your home. Please give me a call so that we can sit down and work out all the details. I wish you the best of luck in whatever agent and company you decide to go with!
Rosemarie Rivicci
Appleseed Homes
917-846-5795
Eugene Jacon…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Hi Chris
That should not be hard to find. There are many qualified agents that would be happy to assist you. You can seek referrels from friends and family, or you can call any other agent who responded to your request, Or you can call me directly at 917-841-6707
Thank you
Gene Jaconetti
Associate Broker - Village Realty SI
9178416707
Leslie Ann W…, Agent,
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Hi Chris
All of the answers you got from everyone were really great! I too would greatly appreciate the opportunity to interview for the job. I am partnered with a consistent top producer on Staten Island and we would welcome the opportunity. Please call me at 718 316 0011.
Joseph Runfo…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
To identify prospective agents, you can ask for referrals from neighbors or friends or use the search tools on this website, Zillow.com, you should always ask your real estate agent for references. Call a few of the references and ask previous clients about their experiences with the agent. Were they pleased with the work he did? Was he easy to get in touch with? Did he keep them well informed? Would they recommend him to others?
Arlene Trunzo…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Feel free to contact me so we can talk . Thank You, Arlene Trunzo 917-359-1985
Hector and M…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Hey Chris,
I'm Pretty sure that all the agents answering this post a more than capable of helping you. I would recommend that you schedule a couple of appointments and meet with some of us and see which agent you feel most comfortable with because with they will be handling the sale of one of your largest investments your home.
Free free to give me a call I would love to be able to sit down with you and go over my proven marketing Plan (718) 801-3005

Hector Mesa ABR, GRI, GREEN, SFR, CNE
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Robert Defalco Realty
SIBOR Top Producer
Cell:(718) 801-3005
Office:(718) 605-9300
Fax:(720)-625-6101
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Ask people you may know for recommendations, or contact and interview a few agents from different realty companies. Keep in mind that commissions are always negotiable between you and your agent, there are no set standards; therefore choose your agent with care and not by commission alone.
Deborah Brac…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Hi Chris,
I would be happy to help you. Feel free to read my recommendations on my trulia profile.
Deborah Bracco
Robert Defalco Realty
Linda Patter…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Greetings Chris - if you would like to call me, I'd be more than happy to sit down with you to discuss the sale of you rhome to see if we'd be a good fit.

Linda G Patterson
American Homes of SI
145 Beach Street
Staten Island, NY. 10304
O - 718 981 3400
C - 718 864 5797
lindarealamhm@yahoo.com
Alex Levin, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Hi Chris
My name is Alex Levin and I am a proud Broker/Owner of SI Dream House Realty for the past 10 years.
Not only I will work for commission offered, I will offer you my unique commission structure that will potentially save you a lot of money without saving on marketing. As a Broker/Owner I am in a position to do so. If you would like to find out more details of my unique offer, please call me at (917)478-0260.
Hope to hear from you shortly.
Matthew Jabl…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Hi Chris, my name is Matt Jablonsky and I am a realtor with Gillani Homes in Staten Island. I would be happy to help out in the sale of your home. I personally live in the South Shore and have sold about 10 homes this year in that area that I would be happy to show you and explain how I sold them. I am also a featured agent on Trulia in the 10312 zip code, which will help your home connect with many buyers searching in that area. I am a full time full service agent. Feel free to check out my profile on Trulia to see what some of my previous clients have said about me. Feel free to contact me on my cell if you have any questions about anything. 718-690-4372. Thank you and good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.mattjablonsky.com