Question removed

Asked by khadija.1988, Green Valley Ranch, Denver, CO Tue Nov 19, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

8
Michael Turn…, , Denver, CO
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Hello Khadija,

I have a buyer looking for a home in GVR in that price range but he wants an unfinished basement too, please let me know ASAP if your home has the unfinished basement.

Michael Turner
Relogic
720 300 0889
mturner@relogic.com
ok thanks!
Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013
I have a partial finished basment, but I belive it can be extended if you look into it. address is 4350 Genoa st.
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
khadija.1988, Home Buyer, Green Valley Ranch, Denver, CO
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Here is my listing MLS# 1249123
Rachelle Pap…, Agent, Lone Tree, CO
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Where is your listing, I am with buyers in area now
Rachelle Paplow
Cherry Creek Properties
720-839-2659
Here is my listing MLS# 1249123
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
It is 4350 Genoa st. I am working with a realtor from your agency to put it up. You might want to contact jose castillo about details.
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
Bob Gordon, Agent, Boulder, CO
Tue Nov 19, 2013
What is the website for your listing? I checked online but did not see it for sale.
Hi Bob,
I will get that to you shortly. The listing agent should have it up soon.
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
Larry Brake, Agent, Aurora, CO
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Khadija,

Just to clarify - have you listed your home with a Realtor, or are you trying to sell it yourself? Inventory has been selling in GVR, so there is a Buyer out there. While it is possible you may be able to find a Buyer yourself, the odds are not in your favor and it can be frustrating and very time consuming.

My best advice would be for you to list your home with a professional Realtor who can leverage experience and marketing resources to get your home sold as quickly as possible, and at the highest possible price.

Best of luck to you!

Larry Brake
Broker Associate
HomeSmart Realty
303-877-5242
http://www.MileHiHomes4Sale.com
Hi Larry,
I am working with a realtor through Cherry Creek Properies.
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
Munish Rajpal, Agent, Greenwood Village, CO
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Hello Khadija,

Just in your interest, in addition to looking for a buyer, you should also look in for an agent representation to protect your interest and to facilitate you with the process of selling/marketing. It is worth the fee/commission. You still have to pay for buyers agent, if they are represented by one.

Munish Rajpal, Realtor
720.635.6617
mrajproperties@gmail.com
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
Hello Khadija,
I will suggest to handover the marketing control for your house to the listing agent. If not, you will stress yourself while duplicating efforts and will also conflict with the agent's marketing strategy.

Munish Rajpal
720.635.6617
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
Hi Munish,
I have a selling agent already. I am working with Cherry creek properties LLC. I thought I would put this out there since my listing isn't up yet. It should be up very soon. Thank you for the information.
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
Wisdom Real…, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Sounds like a good price, I just sold a 2bed 2bath for 191K. I'll put a bug in the ears of all our buyers agents! Good luck.
Thank you so much.
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
Karen Goodson, Agent, DENVER, CO
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Hello there,
I have a buyer who is looking to live in Green Valley ranch. The one criteria is that there is a main floor master, or that the bedrooms are large. Would be please let me know if your lovely home has either of these .
Warm Regards,
Karen Goodson
Brokers Guild Cherry Creek
720-999-2425
Thank you. I will take a look when it is on MLS. Karen
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
The size of my bedrooms are large. at this time I am using an upstairs bedroom as my master because I have a toddler. There is a 200+ sqft give or take room down stairs with a full bath. the address is 4350 Genoa st.
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013