Question removed

Asked by Tai, Laveen, AZ Fri Sep 26, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Jonathan Dal…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Sat Sep 27, 2008
Tai - first off, best of luck with your home no matter what you decide. Laveen's a tricky situation with the sheer volume of foreclosures and short sales on the market.

Second, while I'm sure Lori means well, 10 years in the business is an arbitrary number that isn't going to end up having much to do with whether your home sells. There are agents who have done more in less time than a lot of the agents who have been in the business for 10-plus years.
Lori Duran, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sat Sep 27, 2008
Hi Tai,
My advice is to interview several Realtors with at least 10 years full time experience. The three most important things to selling your home are price, staging and exposure. Make sure they now how to stage a home properly and have ways of generating buyers. They should have a web site linked to the major search engines. Get a commitment of how many open houses per month they are willing to do. Don't try to save money by offering a low commission, you may even want to offer a selling agent bonus.

Lori Duran
Broker (22 years)
Lucinda Tkach, , Phoenix, AZ
Sat Sep 27, 2008
Tai,

I am very familiar with the Laveen market and have worked with buyers and sellers there.

If you would like to contact me I can provide some accurate comparisons to assist you in the sale of your home.

Lucinda

602-799-68456
Paul Welden, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Sep 27, 2008
Hi Tai,

I am willing to give you advice on selling your house. I welcome you to call me on my mobile 480-241-0081.

---
PAUL WELDEN
REALTOR
HomeSmart Real Estate