Question removed

Asked by Susan Shartzer, Leawood, KS Fri Oct 25, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

4
Marcia Kelly, Agent, Topeka, KS
Fri Oct 25, 2013
Letting tenants stay in the home while it's being marketed is one serious mistake. My sellers won't take my advice & ask their current tenants to move. The sellers want them to continue renting while the house is on the market. The tenants, not desiring to leave, won't keep the house neat & appealing to buyers. They have declined several showings. They don't mow the lawn often. The house has languished on the market for 5 months. As you know, the longer a house stays on the market, the more it loses value.
Debbie Gillum, Agent, Topeka, KS
Fri Oct 25, 2013
I think that would be great information to share. Sellers need all of the help they can get and as agents so do we. So Please share your thoughts
Another mistake is to not have a pre-listing home inspection. If sellers can identify problems before a house goes on to the market, they'll be able to make necessary repairs that might hinder the sale , cause appraisal problems down the road or cause the house to lose value.
Flag Fri Oct 25, 2013
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat Oct 26, 2013
My Dear You are a RE/MAX Realtor and you should know that here on Trulia, the question and answer section is reserved for the Buying and Selling Public, to ask questions and get REal Estate Related
answers from Professionals like you, i.e. Realtors and loan officers etc. If you have a subject you would like to discuss or get feedback from other like minded Professionals those subjects should go into the
Blogs Section of Trulia for other Realtors to see... Please read the Trulia rules.....

Thanks and as Always Happy Selling

Sincerely yours & a Great Day to YOU
Edith YourRealtor4Life
@Properties – 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Il. 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com WEB: http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4LIfe
City of Chicago,N&NW suburbs; also W&SW subs – NORTH SHORES Fine Homes
Worldwide Services French, German, Spanish and more
My dear, I was working with a Trulia professional who was walking me through the steps on how to set up everything. He told me word for word what to write to show me how this works. Happy selling!!
Flag Sat Oct 26, 2013
Marcia Kelly, Agent, Topeka, KS
Fri Oct 25, 2013