Question removed

Asked by Derrick Washington, New Haven, CT Sun Apr 28, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Teresa Fripp, , Hamden, CT
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Commission are always negotiable! Keep in mind, your agent will list the home which could bring about a sale from another agent to which they will have to share the commission that you agreed upon. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
Amanda Albert, Agent, Woodbridge, CT
Sun Apr 28, 2013
5%. For less than this, I am giving away my services and unfortunately, I cannot afford to do that.
Even us Realtors have mortgages and kids and health insurance to pay. Not to mention that we earn every penny......
Jeff Turner, Agent, Wilton, CT
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Are you selling or buying? If selling, what is the expected market price of your house? Fullservice realty services, or willing to put an ad and represent yourself? Whole range of questions that determines the answer to your question, and eve nhen there are slight variances in fees as it is by law, negotiable and not fixed. Happy to answer more questions about it. Jeff Turner, Coldwell Banker
Dan Ross, Agent, Southington, CT
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Commission rates are negotiable, however the more important question is what an agent does to earn that commission. The lowest price is not enecessarily the best value. A good agent, with a good marketing plan, will get you a higher price for your home. This usually more than makes up for any difference in commission.
Interview prospective agents and find out how they will help you to get the most money poissible, in the least time possible. These are the key factors.

Good Luck.