Question removed

Asked by Shia Fisher, Provo, UT Wed Mar 27, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

3
Velita Rolle…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Here is a licensed General Contractor who has a network of tradesmen. He does exceptional work!

Orange Avenue Enterprises
Anthony Roy
407-617-0156
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Shia:
I have not used this companies, but they were all listed in this month edition of Angie's list magazine

John Keller Roofing - 407.332.0345
Mid Florida Roofing - 407-830-8544
Solidway Construction - 407.486.5609
Rizzo Roofing - 407-884-7663
Collis Roofing - 321-441-2300

Good Luck. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "green thumbs up" or the "best answer".

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. http://www.floridaroofleak.com
Flag Wed May 29, 2013
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Wed Mar 27, 2013
You might try using the phone book to look under roofers, they have a list of them there.
What i don’t realize is actually how you’re not really a lot more well-favored than you may be right now. You’re very intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably in terms of this subject, made me in my view believe it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women aren’t interested unless it is something to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always take care of it up! Roof repair Specialist
Flag Wed May 29, 2013