Question removed

Asked by Kalpi, Nashville, TN Thu Nov 29, 2012

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

4
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Nov 29, 2012
Kapli,

You are getting some great advice below. I Googled "resort homes for sale Kentucky" and found a few websites that seem to specialize in resort style home. Search through the website the come up and see if any of them specialize in the area.

Best of Luck,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Nov 29, 2012
It probably has to do with price. I know nothing about a KY home or market. I do know that my downtown Chicago clients are not going to want to move to KY because its bigger. I would focus on your clientele. Maybe target some magazines and websites that the particular person would like. Is there a big corporation near by? Target them, etc.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu Nov 29, 2012
Is the location and home so desirable that someone will fly cross country to vacation there?

If not, how far away do potential clientele that can afford this home live? Is it close enough to be a primary residence or simply a vacation/weekend 2nd home? If the latter then focus on areas that are maximum 2-3 hrs drive away. This is where your likely buyer will come from.
Terry Farnsw…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Thu Nov 29, 2012
What do you have it priced at, in relationship to what comparably has recently sold? What properties are you competing with in that given price range?

If it's overpriced - you can "market" it anyway you want.......but you probably won't have much luck "selling" it.

Also, you aren't going to be attracting too many "executive" types - to an area with a median property value of $70,000.