Question removed

Asked by Angel, Dallas, TX Tue Sep 11, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

13
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Sounds to me that you already make up your mind. Now is time to interview a few Real estate professionals and see which one will give you a better advice and better marketing for your property.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone
http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Jelena Petro…, Agent, Addison, TX
Fri Jul 25, 2014
Call me for a free Comparative Market Analysis and I will go through all of the details with you.
:) 214-714-3137

Jelena Petrovic

http://www.realtyindallas.com
Joseph Pytch…, , Plano, TX
Wed Oct 17, 2012
I would be happy to help with financing. Once you find your realtor, give me a call and I would be happy to go over a pre-qualification with you.

Joseph Pytcher
817-637-7001
NMLS# 69474
joseph.pytcher@cobaltmortgage.com
John Safstrom, Other Pro, Allen, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
It all depends on your situation. If you have a 30yr mortgage, you probably haven't put much towards the principal in less than 2 years and likely won't make much money on the home, if any.

On the other hand, interest rates are still very low for buying another home. Find a realtor to help you market and list your home and assist you on your new purchase. Depending on your home location, it may sell sooner than you think due to low inventory in some areas. Of course it all depends on the location and condition of your home.

Think about getting a pre-listing home inspection prior to listing your home to help it sell faster and for more money.

John
Systematic Home Inspections
214-600-4344
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Happy to assist you with listing of your home AND helping you relocate into your next journey.

I am a real estate news personality radio show we also promote your listing through our audience plus blogs, social media, website , YouTube part of our marketing services AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
News Personality On Air Radio Show
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Tue Sep 11, 2012
1. connect with a good local Realtor, one you trust and who has experience in your area...
2. Make sure that you do understand that you probably will not make any money on the sale of your
home, unless it is a particular sought after home/ size or style, or a super great location....
Which would mean that you will lose some of the money you put down when purchasing the home in 2010 and you will have the closing costs and the moving costs.... So sit down with an experienced Realtor, if you need a recommendation get back to me.... and crunch the numbers and compare your property to those similar homes that recently sold, and those currently competing with yours, on the market for sale.... Remember that when selling, you can sell your home only for what themarket will bear and what a ready and willing buyer is ready and willing in today's market to pay, plus commission to the Realtors, closing costs, and moving costs!!!!!

3. Then look with your Realtor at that less expensive home, also smaller? and what that one would
cost you as far as sale price goes, plus closing costs for this one, and any eventually necessary
upgrades, painting, new or different furniture!

Only then will you be able to make an educated decision...... But you need an experienced Realtor
who can pull together all the information for you and discuss your situation in detail and honestly with you.
Good Luck to you....
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Liz Renfro, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
A good agent can help you with both the sale of your current home and finding you a smaller one. There are so many factors to go over, including area, price range comparative market analysis. You should pick an agent to help you. Feel free to contact me for further questions.

Liz Renfro, Realtor
William Davis Realty
214-924-9676
Lrenfro@sbcglobal.net
Marlon Hopki…, Agent, 75225, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
First meet with your preferred Realtor and have them do a market analysis to determine the value of your home. Next deciede how much your willing to spend and meet with a lender so you can get pre-approved. Then have your Realtor list your home and find a home that better fits your criteria.

If you have not already selected a Realtor, I would be happy to guide you step by step through the process.

Marlon Hopkins
Licensed Realtor
Keller Williams Dallas & Park Cities
P. 972-832-5110
Beau Beasley, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Good morning April,

Since you haven't been in your home that long, you'll want to consider your closing costs to sell, which usually run 8 to 10% of the sales price. Then you'll need a new downpayment of at least 3.5% on another purchase and closing costs there as well. Do you have some equity in your current home? These are all factors that will have an affect on your decision.

Please contact me if you need help.

Beau Beasley
Coldwell Banker
Cell# 214 966-2100
beau@beaubeasleyhomes.com
Kevin McGove…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Get your house ready to sell by doing the following.

1) Enhance your home's curb appeal with fresh landscape
2) Remove Clutter
3) De personalize
4) Keep extra clean. Paint if necessary
5) Hire an Real Estate Agent

The inventory of good quality homes for sale in some areas is lacking. If your house stands out and is priced right, then it should sell quickly.

Let me know if I can help!

Kevin
Steven Nieves, Agent, Duncanville, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
First step will to get a market analysis on your home. Give us a call we can provide you one and share the process with you. 469.360.3088
Brent King, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Give me a call or shoot me an email. We need to determine your budget on the sale or rent of your current home and talk about budget and needs for the new one. This will help on pin pointing
The areas that will work for you on a smaller home or condo.
Brent King 214-783-7749
bking@prestonhollowtx.com
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Just pick any Realtor of your choice and get to work.

It's that simple.

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty