Question removed

Asked by Karenni Kerby, Lansing, MI Sat Jun 14, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

6
Lisa Bender, , Howell, MI
Sat Jun 14, 2008
Hi Karenni. I have an excellent Realtor contact for you in the Lansing area. She's the best in the area and she will help guide you in how to best showcase your home regardless of your situation.

Sometimes in this situation, you just have to price the home appropraitely. If you're unable to get ready for showings, price it aggressively is the best circumstance. But, even some small changes and make remarkable differences.

Drop me an email and I'd be more than happy to give the contact information.

Best of luck,
Lisa Bender
Web Reference:  http://www.ClickThisHome.com
Susan Moe, Home Buyer, Holt, MI
Thu Jun 19, 2008
We are looking for a home in Holt area..........did you have an idea of price if we buy it as is? My name is Susan Moe.......my phone is 517-282-6795 if you would like to call me.......did you get any help with your home yet? Please call so we can talk thanks.........Sue Moe
Maureen Fran…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sat Jun 14, 2008
Karenni,

Sorry about your situation.

Maybe there is a church group that would help you at least to get the home cleaned out. Do you have a social worker? Maybe they would have some ideas. Or could your tenant help you in exchange for some money off of the rent? Are their relatives who can help? I don't have a lot of ideas on how you can get those things done without spending some money on them.

Cleaning out your home is important to get it sold. I am glad you recognize that.
Linda, , Berwyn, PA
Mon Jun 16, 2008
It will be difficult to sell your house in the condition you describe. I would enlist the help of friends and family members to help declutter and clean. These are no cost ways to improve the appearance of your house.
smith3gary, Agent, White Lake, MI
Mon Jun 16, 2008
Karenni, When your home sold, who were you going to get to help you move? I suggest you start asking them now to help you pack up everything not needed for daily living and cleaning your home. Most contracts include the home will be in broom cleaned condition when you move and there will be a final walk through by the buyers.

Maureen makes a good suggestion and there may also be some other groups in the Lansing area to help make minor repairs or paint.
Web Reference:  http://mi-living.com
Virginia, , Phenix City, AL
Sat Jun 14, 2008
First get yourself a Realtor (shop around and make sure you are getting someone who knows what they are doing and who truly listens to your needs). You could possibly advertise your house as "needs some TLC" or "handyman special" and drop the price on it a little so that buyers know what they are getting. You can sell anything, in any condition.....if the price is right. Good luck!