Question removed

Asked by Brian, Odessa, TX Sun Apr 13, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Katrina Made…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Hi Brian, this is a great ATTORNEY question, and I can refer you to a few great real estate attornies here locally. They will want to read the lease and see if there are any loop holes I am sure.

Let me know if you would like 3 names and phone numbers
(813) 235-9889
Antonio, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Apr 13, 2008
Hello Bryan,
generally speaking....... you cannot get out of a lease, unless specified in the lease itself.
other reason might be a job or family major occurance (change)....... it's hard to tell without a lease on hand, try to talk to the manager, maybe if you plan to buy, he might understand.....don't ruin your credit.
Web Reference:  http://www.hothomespot.com
Paula Bean, , Orlando, FL
Sun Apr 13, 2008
Hi Brian,

Of course you can get out of the lease, it just depends on how the lease reads on that matter. Every lease is different, but most often you'll see something like 'lose your deposit' and be responsible for the rent until either A: the lease was up, or B: someone else rents it. SO, read your lease, or take it to a real estate atty and get advice. I know an awesome one in your area if you want a referral.

Plan B: TALK to your landlord and see if you can 'work something out'. Sometimes that is the best FIRST thing to do. Not sure when your lease is up, how much money you pay per mo/ or what your deposit is, but start with talking to landlord, then go from there.

ALSO know that there are laws in Florida with regards to leases. If you talk to your landlord, and they won't let you out of the lease, then go see an atty so you know what your rights are. btw - Wyndham Lakes and Sand Key are both awesome ;-)

It is time to see how to get back to where you need to be happy!

Best wishes!