Question removed

Asked by Malr, Anchorage County, AK Mon Apr 18, 2011

This question was removed by its author.


Philip Roy, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Apr 19, 2011
Hello Mair,

You can ask your Agent to resend the listing agreement and fire them. That might be the best course of action as your Agent does not seem to be assisting you with the problem. Then find a new Agent to list your house. In addition, you can call the showing Agent's Broker and ask to have a meeting with them to discuss the damage and see if you get any answers. The Broker should be willing to to talk to you. If not, you can go to your local Realtor's Board and ask them to assist you with a complaint.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Popular Cities in Anchorage County

Email me when…

Learn more