Question removed

Asked by Diane, Gilbert, AZ Sat Mar 15, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Diane, Home Seller, Gilbert, AZ
Sat Mar 15, 2008
Thank you for your quick responses. We have a single family house (3 bed/2 bath) in the Elliott/Val Vista area that has been on the market for ten months with no offers. The price has dropped from $235,000 to $217,500 which is the lowest we can go. I just want to see who has had the best luck selling in that area in order to talk to them.
James Wehner, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Mar 15, 2008
That is a very good question, but as David had mentioned, if you could narrow down your criteria, such as dwelling type or specific area (neighborhood) that would help. Also, are you looking for the listing agent's name, the buyer's agent's name or both when you say 'sold them'?
Mr.P, , Arizona
Sat Mar 15, 2008
Diane,

All of Gilbert ,or just one neighborhood?

The easiest way is to use the ARMLS system and look up all of the " Sold " listings in a certain area.

If you do not have access to the ARMLS, send me a neighborhood, and I will send you a list of the solds.

I will help you out if you are looking for a certain Realtor, to sell your house, however I wont help if you are looking to sell these Realtors something.
David - Appr…, , Maricopa, AZ
Sat Mar 15, 2008
Diane - There were 3,445 properties sold in Gilbert between Jan 1, 2007 and Mar 15, 2008, and that's just Single Family Residences not including Condos, Townhomes, Manufactured homes, multi-family homes, etc. Perhaps you could narrow down a time frame, location, and/or property type to get an answer to your question. As it is, the list would be quite large.