Question removed

Asked by ClaudetteSang, Sebastian, FL Tue Sep 22, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

9
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Fri Sep 28, 2012
If you can be able to link your local market presence and reputation with a well known company in real estate, it could be the key to a sucessful career. Most of the Century 21 offices will be glad to help you in your business endeavor.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone
Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Nick Gandhi, Agent, Stamford, CT
Fri Sep 28, 2012
I would contact realtors of empty homes, and propose to the home owner (via the realtor offcourse) if you can stage their home for free. It seems to me like a win win situation. I know I would be inclined to try it if someone were to offer this in my area :)

Good luck Claudette! I wish you all the best.

Nick Gandhi
(203) 280 3838
Amanda Albert, Agent, Woodbridge, CT
Thu Sep 27, 2012
I would suggest contacting your local Realtors. I know whenever I have a vacant property, I love all the help I can get. Good luck!!!
Lucdee, Home Buyer, Norwich, CT
Thu Sep 27, 2012
I am a home owner who would love to meet with you as i have two homes in the norwich area and am considering using i sold my house. com to sell so lets talk my e-mail address is lucdee@comcast.net
Victoria Sch…, , Norwich, CT
Tue Sep 22, 2009
I am a realtor and could definately point you in the right direction in the Norwich area. My name is Vicki and you can reach me at 892.1335 x-23. Thanks
Amanda Albert, Agent, Woodbridge, CT
Tue Sep 22, 2009
I don't know aboutdown there, but I have a condo in New Britain that is in dire need if you want to come up here. Great practice for you..............Amanda
860-916-2744
Michelle L.…, Agent, Old Lyme, CT
Tue Sep 22, 2009
Go around to the local real estate offices, leave your business cards and tell them pretty much what you just said here. Good luck!
Kristina Zack, Agent, West Hartford, CT
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hi Claudette!

Might I suggest contracting Eastern CT Board of Realtors? Be a great opportunity to become a affliate member and sponsor some events..or even better speak about staging to a mix of Realtors. We are always looking for stagers! :)

http://www.easternctrealtors.com/
Joe and Mari…, Agent, Mystic, CT
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Claudette,
I am a listing agent in this area of Ct(Southeastern Ct) I would be happy to work with you on staging a few of my listing in addition to putting your information there at the home I can also pass your information on to other agents in my office! Give me a call at 8609127315 if you are still looking to work with someone!