Question removed

Asked by Tamara, 92656 Fri Oct 19, 2007

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

3
Paula Bean, , Orlando, FL
Fri Oct 19, 2007
I'm not sure if I got your entire question or not... it simply said sales script on my email. Sales script for WHAT? Someone who is emailing or calling you on a listing? How to call a fsbo, exp'd withdrawn?

Personally, I'm not a fan of canned 'sales scripts'.... you should just be honest and have a conversation with people about how you can help them.

As a real estate professional, are you not with a company that provides you with training? If not - move. This is a very competitive business, you are going to be helping people with the largest investment of their lives, and it is a very emotional situation.

If your company doesn't provide the help you need in the form of training, mentoring, etc.....you need to move to one who does.
Web Reference:  http://www.HomeOrlando.com
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Fri Oct 19, 2007
Hello Tamara:

You ask interesting questions, first 'kickback', then a 'sales script'

Just wonder which real estate profession are you in? - we had a thread about this as there are many different professions, realtor, mortgage broker, appraiser, etc. Wonder which one you belong to?

Sylvia
Rory Siems, , Laguna Niguel, CA
Fri Oct 19, 2007
My name is......
Awwwh I'm gonna quit beating around the bush.

Buy something --- please, no really, I'm begging.