Question removed

Asked by Jack Gerbehy, 07070 Mon Oct 8, 2007

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

5
Silvia Miceli, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Mon Oct 8, 2007
I e-mailed my co-worker the link. He has a historic property in Barnegat, NJ. I could see your point about it not coming up in a search. But if it did show up maybe someone would say "Wow I never thought about that kind of property". Having a website for this type of product if it was a known website could be an asset to consumers interested in Historic Homes.
8800, , 07010
Mon Oct 8, 2007
Yes, it's true... but you know that couse it's your website. Thanks I've placed my listings and will follow-up ( POSS or NEG )
Voices Member, , Orlando
Mon Oct 8, 2007
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
property man…, , 08205
Mon Oct 8, 2007
"I like it". I was unsure how long the free listings were going to last, so I listed while I could... I just got off the phone with them ( an hour ago ), they said their going to a full time server and are going to allow up to 50 photos. With the second phase of the site coming in around Dec. , anyone who list with them now for free, will have their property listed till 2008. It would seem like the place to go for these types of properties Any chance for my listings to be seen I'll take !
Jack Gerbehy, Both Buyer And Seller, 07070
Mon Oct 8, 2007
I just want to get it off the ground and build it to help save as many "Historic Properties" as we can...