I'm sure Ruth. If you have already decided to drop the price, it was done after plenty of scrutiny. You don't just drop the price for the sake of dropping the price, but I wouldn't stick it back under my hat just because there is a showing coming up either. If you play the wait and see game just because you have one additional showing, you run the risk of the old price detering the buyer. A price reduction is quite effective when you have someone milling about who won't come down off the fence or as an enticement for future prospects. Plenty of sellers want to hold off on an adjustment until they see if that one last party will bite. This is a mistake. For all you know, they are in from out of town, and will make a decision this very weekend. If they see a better value, you might not get the opportunity to compete. Again, it comes down to the fact that both the listing agent (if one is involved here) and the seller have decided that a price reduction is necessary to spur offers. What has changed? I think the point here, Ruth, is that the reduction has already been made, and it is simply a question of notification. Once the decision is made, you have to get the word out to take advantage of the new marketing possibilities. Whether the reduction was necessary is ground that has already been covered, as the move was made.