prices in lawrence square village

Asked by Alphabeta, New Jersey Mon May 4, 2009

How are the prices for 2bed/2.5 bath in lawrence square village. Any homes that sold recently.?.. What is the price range it could be listed for?..

The house is in a very good condition, freshly painted and newer appliances..

Thanks.

Answers

1
Anne-Marie Tustin’s answer
Anne-Marie T…, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Mon May 4, 2009

There is only one 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home for sale in Lawrence Square Village and it is currently under contract. The asking price is $209,900 and the original price was $219k and was on the market 242 days. It is an end unit with a few updated features.

There are several 2 bedroom/ 2 bath units for sale ranging from $197k to $204k. The 2 BR/2 Bath units that have sold in the past 6 months have ranged from $179k to $190k.

If you would like to know at what price I would personally list the home for, please contact me at 609-575-8801 or e-mail me at atustin@yahoo.com. In addition, feel free to search homes on my website at http://www.Anne-MarieTustin.com.

Anne-Marie