need help selling property in Franktown near Weirwood Va.

Asked by Isaac W. Upshur, Trenton,N.J. 08610 Sat Nov 8, 2008

I live in Trenton N J I need help with selling my property at a fair price, the size is 70/200 it has a house on that need to be repaired torn down

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


x, , Castle Rock, CO
Tue Jan 20, 2009
Yes, hiring a REALTOR® to help you with the sale of your property is the best advice. If you need a referral in that area, I would be happy to recommend someone to you.
One caveat - if you don't NEED to sell right now, you might realize a higher price if you could wait a while.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Kurt Thomas, , 81501
Sat Nov 8, 2008
hire an agent to list it.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Franktown Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more