my wife needs to sell a house in Charlotte NC as soon as possible,we live here in California! but we to know what to do,HELP!

Asked by Daniel1, Wildomar, CA Sun Jun 6, 2010

Answers

4
Manu Kapoor, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jun 12, 2010
You could also consider doing a short sale if the mortgaged amount is more than the current selling prices.
Good Luck
Jill Matthews, Agent, Riverside, CA
Sun Jun 6, 2010
I am a real estate professional with Re/Max Allstars Realty in Riverside, CA. Please contact me I can put you in contact with a qualified Re/Max realtor in Charlotte. Now with the electronic technology a Re/Max agent can provide you with the help you need to make the selling of your home go smoothly.

If you would like to contact me my email is jillm@remaxallstars.net and we can get started.

Jill
DRE# 01858542
x, , Hawaii
Sun Jun 6, 2010
Hi Daniel,

I too have access to several excellent Realtors in Charlotte. I would be happy to do some research to see which would be a good fit for you and your wife. Please have your wife give me a call to dicuss what type of Realtor she would prefer to work with and I will have the best Realtor I can find contact her by Monday if she wishes.

Linda Christopher, Realtor 951-56-4051
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Jun 6, 2010
Hi Daniel1,

If you wish, I can identify an few excellent Realtors in Charlotte using my professional certifcation databases (no cost to you). Just give me a call or email me with the details.

Best, Steve

Steven A. Ornellas, Broker (01431243), MBA, GRI, ABR®, e-PRO®, RE Masters™
Realtor® / Mortgage Broker / Mortgage Planning Specialist
Steven Anthony Real Estate & Financial Services
Expect Excellence. Get What You Expect.â„¢
Cell: 510.461.6011