my father left us this house on 1529 and a land. The house needs lots of repair and falling behind on the property tax, I need to sell. please help

Asked by mikline7, Staten Island, NY Fri Aug 15, 2014

Answers

8
Grandview Ca…, Other Pro, Saint Charles, IL
Thu Dec 11, 2014
We buy homes as-is for cash no contingencies or inspections. We can give you a cash offer for your home in 24 hours. Please feel free to contact us at 630-513-1966 you can visit our website at gvcproperty.com. We are also BBB accredited and have been buying homes like yours since 2009. I hope I can help.
Web Reference:  http://gvcproperty.com
Shaunta Gray, Agent, Schererville, IN
Thu Aug 21, 2014
Hi mikline7,

Give me a call I can help you with the sale of your home.

Shaunta Gray
Coldwell Banker Residential
773-766-2841
Jeff Nobleza, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 21, 2014
I have an investor that buys homes from folks in similar situations to yours. Shoot me an email with details and I can pass it along to my investor

Jeff.Nobleza@BairdWarner.com
Mike Opyd, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Aug 20, 2014
Reach out to a few agents and see who is the best fit to put it on the market for you.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 15, 2014
I would get a Realtor to help you out. Interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with.
Matt Booth, Other Pro, Eureka, MO
Fri Aug 15, 2014
You may be best served by an investor in this case due to repairs and need to sell. Consider calling several out of your paper or do an online search for investors in your area and get multiple bids. Good luck!
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri Aug 15, 2014
Send me your contact information and I'll see if I can help.
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Fri Aug 15, 2014
I would pick up the phone today and call a couple local to the home Realtors and ask them to evaluate it and describe their advice. Then pick one and get it listed at a price that will get it sold.