looking to sell my 1 bedroom condo in parkchester, and purchasing a 2-3 bedroom condo is there a real estate agency that can assist me ?

Asked by Pamela, Bronx, NY Tue Jul 10, 2012

Answers

20
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Mar 11, 2013

There are some very important factors to take into consideration when looking for an agent to list your home on the market. First and foremost you want to interview an agent that is associated with the MLS system and many agents in the Bronx are not. Also take into consideration when interviewing your prospected agent what measures of marketing will they be using, marketing is one of the most important aspects to get a home sold in todays market. After the interview do some research on the agents office and research if his office has any bad reviews. These are some simple steps you should take after interviewing and potentially hiring an agent.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Mildred Vale…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Pamela,

You have some great answers here and some of the best Realtors in town. Interview 1 or 2 and see how you make the connection with the agent and one that has a great Marketing Plan. Also an agent that specializes in that location will also be in your best interest. One that comes from a reputable Brokerage.

Best of Luck,

Millie Valentin
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
email: exitwithmillie@gmail.com
R Wright, Other Pro, NY,
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Please contact me at 914-299-0420 when possible. I am available 24 hours - R. Wright
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Please give me a call or send me an email as soon as you get the chance.
1646 588 1720 or bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Hi Pamela,
Great decision to have a professional help you with this. The wrong information can cost you thousands. I am more than willing to help you with this. Depending on where you are located I may have an all cash deal for you.
Roy Holmes…, Home Buyer, Bronx, NY
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Yes Roy Holmes Realty Inc, has been in the business for over 25 years. We have an excellent
record concerning buying and selling. Please contact Mr. Archer @ 718-653-3100 for further assistance. Member MLS over 25 years. Specializing in co-ops,condos,single to multi-family
homes. Call us or email .

REGARDS

ROY HOLMES REALTY
724 A EAST 223 RD ST
BRONX, N.Y. 10466
718-653-3100
hroyholmes@aol.com
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Antonio post one of the mls numbers so I can see them. For some reason I cant keep my units there. They sell within weeks of me getting them. You can email them to me at bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
I have tons of buyers looking. I searched for your listings and couldnt find any of them. So if you really have them I can put deals on them. Most of them are all cash deals as well.
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sat Jan 5, 2013

I am an active real estate agent with the number 1 real estate company in the Bronx and I have access to any home that is for sale in the Bronx. I would be happy to work with you and go over some important details that home buyers should understand before beginning the home buying process, please give me a call so that I may go over these important details with you.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

SANCHEZEANTONIO@GMAIL.COM

http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM

http://www.exitrealtysearch.com/agents/99-Antonio-Sanchez/
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Antonio, how many do you have available and where can I see them at on the market. Where do you advertise them? I have a client looking to purchase 10 units all cash. We acthally closed on about 20 of them last year. I might have only 1 left and the other 8 are in contract. Please let me know because I havent seen any of your listings on the mls.
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hello Pamela,

I am currently selling some condos in the area and I would be delighted to assist you in the sell of you home. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may speak to you and go over a couple of things that my clients love when working with me.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
347-320-0673
sanchezeantonio@gmail.com
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hi Pamela.
My name is Bruce A. McIntyre and I am a Bronx Professional with a countless number of sales in Parkchester. I am very familiar with both managment companies and have all of the information needed to close on your unit. You do not need to price it super low to sell it. With the right exposure and the right team you will get top dollar for for unit. I just closed last week on one of my 3 bedroom units on Treamont for 165,000.
It was one of the highest priced 3 bedroom units in Parkchester. I had a deal on it and closed it in under 4 months. It could have closed in 2 months but we had to wait until the renovations was ready. If you have any questions or are interested in knowing how to get your unit sold in a timely fashiom for top price please feel free to give me a call.
1 646 588 1720 or email me at bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
Nick Fernand…, Home Buyer, Wynwood - Edgewater, Miami, FL
Fri Jan 4, 2013
I am looking to buy a one bedroom apartment there. My number is 212 647 0110.
Nick Fernandez
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Hello Pamela

My name is Antonio Sanchez and I am licensed realtor with exit realty search. I am an active real estate agent that helps the client get what they want, if you are still looking for a hard working realtor that knows all the aspects of advertising your property i would like to set up and appointment for us to talk so that I can show you how I am able to work for you.
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Hi Pamela,

My name is Antonio Sanchez and I work with the best real estate office in the Bronx that will be able to go through the A to Z in listing your condo, selling your condo and finding you a new property for you to live in. I would be happy to assist you in your search please contact me if you are still looking for help.
Richard Gord…, Home Buyer, New York
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Hi Pamela
I wanted to reach out one more time before I give the apartment over to a broker
If you would be interested in my 3 bedroom it is in 1450 Parkchester Road. I will be rehabbing it and could do it according to your design, paint color kitchen design etc. if you are interested please contact me at rgordon38@gmail.com or 516 728 7043
Richard
R Wright, Other Pro, NY,
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hi Pamela - If you are serious about selling your Condo in Parkchester it needs to be priced at $2500 below the lowest comparable unit. There are quite a few units for sale in that area and they are not moving quickly. A lot of folks may tell you what you want to hear but you also need to know the facts.

As well, if you have at least 70% equity in your 1 bedroom condo and purchasing a 2-3 bedroom unit or at least a 1 family home outside that area, I am able to get you approved as a first time home buyer again. If your plan is to be in your new home before the new year and sell your present unit please call me at anytime. I rarely sleep. 914-299-0429.
Richard Gord…, Home Buyer, New York
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hi Pamela
I have a three bedroom condo I am selling. If you would be interested give me a call
at 516-728-7043
Richard Gordon
R Wright, Other Pro, NY,
Fri Aug 31, 2012
Hello Pamela - Did you have an opportunity to discuss your needs with a realtor.? If you are looking to sell and/or by I am available to work with you. I also have quite a bit of mortgage experience which may prove useful.

Please contact me at 914-299-0420 to discuss further.
Mberriosinc, , Bronx, NY
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Hi my name is Michael Berrios. Are you still selling?