www.patsmit…, Other/Just Looking in Dallas, TX

looking for a copy of my old deed to my house in delware but i cant remember the address to the property.

Asked by www.patsmit h625@gmail.com, Dallas, TX Sun May 19, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Chris Hutchi…, Agent, Hurst, TX
Mon May 20, 2013
You should b able to search the county recorders office records in a search by name. It should be there. All you need to know is which county you lived in.

Good luck.

Chris Hutchinson
The Michael Group
1 vote
The Jones Te…, Agent, Richardson, TX
Tue Mar 24, 2015
Agree with my colleagues!

Call the county.
0 votes
Susie Kay, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Mar 3, 2015
Call the county.

Good luck!
Susie Kay
Realtor & Certified Home Stager
United Real Estate
0 votes
Mark Zatz, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Mon Mar 2, 2015
I would start with the county recorders office. They may ask you simply for the grantor name..
best of luck.
0 votes
Margaretvan…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon May 20, 2013
The property records generally contain a grantor/grantee index so if you check that with your name you should find it.

Margaret Vandervalk
Dave Perry Miller & Associates
Broker Associate
0 votes
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Mon May 20, 2013
Contact the county records clerk or a title company in the area where the house was.

Rarely is there a city office....it is the county you want to contact.
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon May 20, 2013
Contact the city tax property tax office.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more