listing agent statistics who are top listing agents

Asked by Selbyt, Burlington, VT Mon Jul 20, 2009

Who are the top listing agents in the Burlington area?

Answers

4
Nathaniel Ma…, Agent, South Burlington, VT
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Definitely great advice given by Lisa and Lora! It all depends on what you are looking for. Some agents have speciailities in certain areas. Some specialize in Foreclosures, others specialize in a specific town or area. It's all about what YOU are looking for. Sometimes, the top agent isn't going to be the best match for you. Maybe your personalities won't fit or you are looking to do print advertising but that agent doesn't do print advertising. It is important to remember what you are looking for in an agent and find one who matches that, not necessarily who has the biggest numbers.
Lisa Friedman, , Stowe, VT
Thu Feb 18, 2010
Hello Selby,

I will corroborate with Lora's answer below as to the top listing agents regarding number of homes sold. There are also many great agents who are not on that list who will also do a fine job for you. The best thing to do is to interview three agents, see who you feel most comfortable with and compare their marketing plans, percentage of selling price compared to list price, days on market, etc. Selling a house can require that you work with your agent for several months between listing and closing so you want to make sure you hire someone you are comfortable with.
Tara and Tim…, Agent, Dublin, OH
Wed Jan 6, 2010
You could do a random search online and see who seems to be carrying a large number of active listings.
Strong Will…, Agent, South Burlington, VT
Wed Jan 6, 2010
Top in what regard? There are teams and individuals, volume, and unit sales. By County, town, state? In residential, Investment sales? for the year, quarter or month? To give you a firm answer, I believe that Nancy Jenkin's team, from Prudential Realty Mart probably sold the most homes last year in the state. Also on the list are Geri Reilly's team from Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman, Adam Hergenrother's Team at Green Mountain Properties, Bill Desautel's team at Remax North. and Carol Audette's team at Lang. It is hard to know for sure as year end numbers are not in. I will boast that I am the top seller of Foreclosure sales in the state. Let me know what you are looking to do, and I will be glad to assist, or point you in the right direction.