like to have selling value of my hoouse for sell 6030 sw 92 ave 4 beds 2 baths pool

Asked by Eduardo Ramirez, 33165 Tue Feb 21, 2012

Answers

7
Michelle White’s answer
Michelle Whi…, , Pinecrest, FL
Fri Aug 3, 2012
Hello, Are you still interested in Selling your house.
At ColdWell Banker Residential Real Estate we get properties SOLD.
Contact me at your earliest convenience 786.303.3868 Thank you
John Morrow, , Coral Gables, FL
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Mr. Ramirez,
I am a Broker Associate with Forida's Realty LLC.
Let me show you how you can sell your house quickly!
John Morrow
305-788-0039
Stephanie Le…, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Mon Feb 27, 2012
Hi Eduardo,

If you would like, feel free to contact me for a free market evaluation of your home..You can request your FREE market evaluation by clicking the link below.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Stephanie Leon
786-664-7710
Jeff Holloway, Agent, Sebastian, FL
Fri Feb 24, 2012
Interview 3 Realtors, not all agents are Realtors, get their written estimate AND written marketing plan. This plan should have specific dates on when they will preform certain things. Also retain the right to cancel at no cost to you if they aren't working the plan! Nothing like accountability!
Rosie Morot-…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Feb 22, 2012
Hello ,
There are some websites that give you an "estimate" of the value of your home. However this is not accurate and like the other realtors said - the best is to meet with a realtor, we can give you a more accurate picture of the value of our home.
Web Reference:  http://www.rosiemorot.com
Lila Lopez, Agent, South Miami, FL
Wed Feb 22, 2012
Good Morning Mr. Ramirez,

Just as Ann has already indicated it is not easy to give you a number certain, without seeing your home to know the features, updates, etc that your home may have in comparison to other homes that are on the market and have sold in the past 6 months. A quick review does show and average price in the area in the high $200k's to low $300k's, many of the homes have been updated. There is a home just down the street from you that is on the market and immediately went under contract. Without knowing the condition of this home in comparision to the others, it does appear that it was price entirely too low for the size and that it does have a pool. It is a short sale, but unless the house is in complete disrepair I do not see the bank approving the short sale at that low price. If you are looking to place your home on the market you will want to work with a realtor that can meet with you, see your home and then provide you with a more accurate pricing on your home. Should you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Lila Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty
305-772-2521
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Tue Feb 21, 2012
Eduardo, there are a lot of factors to this that are best explored via a conversation, rather than a guess made based on the MLS. Particularly important is why are you selling and how fast do you need to sell (Is this a short sale). That said, 4 bedroom homes in your zip code have sold between $61K (tear-down foreclosure) and $535K (gated Coral Way Estates property). I can see no sales of neighboring 3 or 4 bedroom homes in the last 3 months.