is the market better for buyers or sellers at this time?

Asked by Marissa, Brecksville, OH Mon Apr 30, 2012

Answers

4
Jody Gillomb…, Agent, Brecksville, OH
Wed Mar 26, 2014
It's absolutely a seller's market right now , we have a lot of buyers and not a lot of inventory which causes home prices to rise, however I would have to also say that with today's low interest rates, and a professional realtor with good negotiating skills, a good deal for buyers is not hard to find....I would love to further carry on this conversation or answer any further questions so feel free to personally call me anytime (440) 591-2984
Nina Harris, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue May 1, 2012
Better for buyers in regards to pricing and interest rates. Today's buyers can get more house with lower monthly payments.

Better for sellers in regard to inventory levels. Lack of inventory creates demand.

Today's buyers are looking for move in condition and these homes are the ones that we are experiencing multiple offers on.

I think we are starting to experience a turn in favor of the seller due to dwindling of inventory.
Barb Szabo, Agent, Brecksville, OH
Tue May 1, 2012
I believe the tables might be turning in our market. I am a Brecksville ohio agent and we are seeing multiple bids, and homes going under contract in one week, or 10 days, although many seller are still taking a loss compared to their purchase prices from several years ago. Interest rates are very low so it's a great time to buy.
Duane Johnst…, Agent, Uniontown, OH
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Marissa, it just depends on where you are. In some areas, it's a buyers market still, in others it seems to be balanced, and then in a few, it has become a sellers market.