Lisa, Home Buyer in

is it proper for the homeowner to follow up with buyers agent to get feedback from a showing or to remind them that our home is still available?

Asked by Lisa, Tue Jan 8, 2013

just doesnt seem like our sellers agent does anything extra to promote our home. can we follow up on our own?

Answers

3
I really would not recommend doing that. That's your agent's job. But sometimes buyers and their agents just won't provide feedback.
I usually provide an incentive for buyers agents to give me feedback. It really helps
Also, if someone is really interested in your house you'll hear from them.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
thank you!
Flag Tue Jan 8, 2013
Lisa,

Depending on your agreement (make sure you understand it), it's a thin line you'll be crossing. When not satisfy with the service you may need to part ways.

http://www.greenvilleURhome.com

Thank you.
Unfortunately, no. Your agent doesn't know who the potential buyers are anyway. I would remind your agent to request feedback.

Something to note--not all agents provide feedback. I have had to call buyer's agents for feedback and have not received a response.