i want to sell my home

Asked by Frank Callahan Jr, 02558 Sun Jan 20, 2008

Answers

6
calley, Home Buyer, 02532
Fri Nov 1, 2013
I am looking for a home in onset what section is it in and does it have a view
Gerry Bourge…, Agent, Leominster, MA
Mon Jan 21, 2008
Hi Frank,

My advice is to do a few Google searches for real estate, homes and/or Realtors in Onset, MA and see who you find in the first 3 pages. (Some of the national comapnies as well as aggregators may very well dominate the 1st page). Also look at the "paid" ads in the right column for 'Relevant' ads for your marketplace. Then, check your local news papers (many STILL advertise in print), Look at sites like Realtor.com, Trulia and others and see who is enhancing their listings (they are the ones that are staying 'current') and finally drive around the area looking for Signs (that are not buried in the snow). Soon you will get a feel for who the 'players' are in your marketplace. Identify 3-5 of them and contact them for an interview/market analysis. Chances are you will find that most are within 'market range'.

Things to look out for:
Don't be swayed by someone trying to 'Buy The Listing' by giving you a higher price than the rest.
Ask questions, and ask the agent to Verify any stats or other info they pass by you.
And although the 'Firm' is very important, check the Agent's credentials (as the agent directly controls your transaction).

This may take a week or two to go through the process, but after interviewing 5 of the heavy hitters in your area, it should come clear as to who to hire.

On the other hand, you can try to sell it yourself (i.e. no real estate agent). However, like most, you will go through the process above - just a few months later.
Linda, , Berwyn, PA
Mon Jan 21, 2008
When preparing your house to sell, you may want to consider consulting a professional stager in your area. They can give you expert advice on how to make your house appeal to the most potential buyers. With so many houses on the market, it is critical that yours look better than its competition. Best of luck for a successful sale!
Veronique Me…, Agent, Boston, MA
Mon Jan 21, 2008
Well Frank!
Feel free to call me also!
Best of luck anyway!
Veronique Mendelson
Century 21
617-477-5079
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sun Jan 20, 2008
Frank....

I sound as if you are looking for a Realtor to help you out. Here is a link that may help you in locating a Realtor. http://crs.com/Find_A_CRS
Frank Callah…, Home Seller, 02558
Sun Jan 20, 2008
I have a 3bedroom ranch 5 minute walk to beach central air newer roof, furnace, hot water tank,siding,windows for sale $299,000 call frank 781-690-2481

Property address 22 Mason St Ext. Onset, Mass