i want to list my mobile home for sale

Asked by Gina, 78130 Sun Jun 24, 2012

Answers

4
Armour, Home Buyer, Michigan
Fri Jun 7, 2013
I actually keep coming across this same question and can offer some great advice. I would list it on a mobile home website that is designed for the quick sale of mobile homes, across the nation. http://www.mobilehomesell.com is a nationwide site that attracts buyers from all over the US. You will have options to list the home out to private buyers looking to move into the home, as well as brokers looking to purchase homes quickly and move them out of the park. Look at all your options and then decide for yourself.
Lisa OSulliv…, Agent, Bulverde, TX
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Please feel to contact me. Manuf homes are selling well these days. Lisa 830.708.2626 www. Sully-Realty.com
Mike Cantu-w…, , Canyon Lake, TX
Sun Jun 24, 2012
Gina....I would be happy to help you sell your
mobile home. Please telephone me at
830-708-0297 so we can discuss as there
are many factors that influence the price
set for sale...Mike
Sergio M. Ma…, Agent, Schertz, TX
Sun Jun 24, 2012
Your mobile home will sell if you price it reasonably and it is in good condition, this is the right time of year for the sale as you know many people enjoy Canyon Lake these coming months. Help U Sell San Antonio Hill Country my company can help you at a lower cost in selling your home then many of our competitors. Please feel free to contact us for a no cost conversation about our proven method of sales. We are a fixed fee Realtor. Sergio M Martinez