i signed and approval to participate for short sale.My date was two days ago

Asked by quovadisjohnson1, Atlanta, GA Mon Oct 22, 2012

Answers

4
Jennifer Ste…, Agent, Clarksville, TN
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Did you request a short sale for a property owned here in Central Florida? If so, give me a call. I specialize in selling distressed homes. In order to complete a short sale the lender will require you to hire an agent and advertise the home for sale in the local MLS. I'd love to answer any questions you may have about the short sale process. You can email me directly or give me a call. 321-961-1091 or jennifer.steele.realtor@gmail.com. If your home is in Georgia, I can recommend some great agents. I am a licensed broker (currently inactive since I live in Florida now) in Georgia and still now many great agents.

Good luck, hope to hear from you
Jennifer Steele
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
for a property in Florida ?
Carl Head, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Oct 22, 2012

I'm not exactly sure what your question is. If you'd like, please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com. I'll be glad to help you.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
Eric Mieles, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Good evening. When you say your "Date was two days ago" are you referring to the date you signed your short sale approval letter?