Home Selling in Walla Walla>Question Details

Sylvia Bushm…, Home Owner in Walla Walla, WA

i'm trying to submit my FSBO home but can't figure out how to get past profile questions

Asked by Sylvia Bushman, Walla Walla, WA Sun Jul 14, 2013

Answers

4
I agree with Dan. In fact, I can send you a report that will show you that FSBO homes sell for approximately 15% less than those listed by real estate brokers and are only 1/3 as likely to close once a contract is signed. Why do all that work for less money.

The bigger decision that you have to make is who to list it with. It is all about marketing your home to as many people as you can, especially online. The more people that see your home online, the more people that will come to see it in person. The more people that come & see your home, the faster you will sell it & the more you will sell it for. What I would recommend you do is interview all the agents that responded to your question here & just ask us why you should list with us, & not another agent. Then, let one of us get to work for you & get your home sold for the most money possible with the least hassle possible. If your home is in Walla Walla, I would be happy to give you a referral to a wonderful agent.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 14, 2013
Sylvia
Check out my fsbo tips. I have a network of really good agents if you need a free referral. Best Wishes, Gerry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOVoR7LFvY&sns=em
Trulia is not a FSBO site. My advise would be to please call a realtor and help you with listing and sale of the home. I can have someone call you today and do a market analysis and answer any questions you have. I know of many REALTORS in Walla Walla and Tri Cities WA that can help with the process at a reasonable cost to you the seller.

Jhoanna Jones
NMLS682975
415-906-0619
Landmark Professional Mortgage
Sylvia,
Trulia doesn't accept FSBO's. You can submit to FSBO.com, Craigslist and some other sites, but no site will give you 10% of the exposure that your local MLS site will.
Getting top dollar for your home is not as easy as it looks. Yes, the market is good for seller's but let me tell you that the mistakes you make will be taken advantage of by knowledgeable buyers and or agents.
Homes listed by great agents will net their seller's more than homes sold by owner. Consider interviewing some top agents and select a great one. You'll save time, money and headaches in the end. Best of luck however you proceed.