i'm looking for a framingham realtor that specializes in marketing to builders, as property is a tear-down

Asked by gcharter542, Framingham, MA Mon Mar 25, 2013

Answers

13
Patrick Lydon, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Danvers, MA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
I am a builder that would be interested...call me 617.293.3886
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Most professionals have a list they can refer to.
I would contact a local real estate professional in the town where the property is located to help with this answer and to save time and money.
(I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose a local pro if you want help doing so.)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Jim Coady, Agent, Natick, MA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
I may have the perfect fit for you. Please call me. Thank you.
Jim Coady
RE/MAX Best Choice
508-371-4586
Andrew Adams, , 01915
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Honest question. Will the seller get the highest price marketing to a builder or investor. Wouldn't they be looking for the greatest profit margin? I would think you would be able to get a higher price if you were to sell the property to someone that was intending to live in it rather than flip it for a profit. I am sure there is a trade off between price and how fast you want or need to move the property.
Donna Moy-Br…, Agent, Hudson, MA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
I just listed a tear down last month, under agreement with multiple offers, contractor calls still coming in. Would be happy to meet and discuss how I might be able to help you.

Donna Moy-Bruno
ERA Key Realty Services
http://www.DontForgetDonna.com
508-259-0712
Aaron Wluka, Agent, Easton, MA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Call me. I have been a real estate agent for over 18 years, I'm also a licensed general contractor. I specialize in new construction & work with a number of builders in metro west and south of Boston.

Aaron Wluka, Realtor
Weichert Realtors Briarwood Real Estate
31 Belmont Street
South Easton, MA 02375
Direct line:508-333-5588
Fax: 508-230-3663
Email:aaronismyrealtor@gmail.com
http://www.aaronismyrealtor.com
Aaron Wluka, Agent, Easton, MA
Mon Mar 25, 2013

Aaron Wluka, Realtor
Weichert Realtors Briarwood Real Estate
31 Belmont Street
South Easton, MA 02375
Direct line:508-333-5588
Fax: 508-230-3663
Email:aaronismyrealtor@gmail.com
http://www.aaronismyrealtor.com
Louis Wolfs…, Agent, Needham, MA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
PRICE PRICE PRICE price it low and you will attract everyone including the builders and you will get your highest value. You will have a bidding war which is what you want. Remember just because you believe it is a tear down it may not be, nor may that be an area that warrants the land value for new construction.

If your looking for a broker that is an expert in that, I am.

Not only am I an appraiser but also a builder, but not looking in Framingham although I do own properties in Natick and Wayland

Always available to answer any questions you have. Don't hesitate to call and pick my brain.

Louis
James Gattuso, Agent, Middleton, MA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
I have multiple clients that are cash buyers and specialize in total renovations / land purchases - new constructions / tear towns. Please call me on my cell phone 978-604-2491 or email James@mayflowerrealtygroup.com.

James Gattuso
Direct Line: (978) 604-2491

--
James C. Gattuso, President.
Mayflower Realty Group, LLC / Mayflower Realty Ventures, LLC
P.O Box 812074 Wellesley, MA 02482 / P.O Box 73 Ipswich, MA 01938
MA Brokers Lic: 9519017 NH Brokers Lic: 068062
MA Auctioneers Lic: 3044 Notary Public
Erica Lockbe…, Agent, Wellesley, MA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
I would be happy to assist you. Please call or email me to discuss.
Adam Sinewitz, Agent, Framingham, MA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
I am currently working with a few builders looking for properties in Framingham. Please contact me at asinewitz@metrowestexit.com
Kathleen Hel…, Agent, Framingham, MA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Just give me a call about your project. What you will need is information on what the property's value is currently, what the cost of a local lot might be and what the proposed selling price is of the house that you are planning to put on the lot. We can help with that.
Masha Sender…, Agent, Newton, MA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Any experienced Realtor in the area should be able to assist you. I'm happy to help as well. Masha@preservationproperties.com