i have to sell my home

Asked by bhumikamunjani755, New York, NY Sun Aug 18, 2013

Answers

19
Max Rather, Agent, NY,
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Hey Bhumikamunjani775,

Did you end up getting this sold at the end of last year? If you still need to get it taken care of and have questions feel free to call or email me with my info below.

Max

Max Rather
The Corcoran Group
212-500-7086
max.rather@corcoran.com
Doug LaBrecq…, Agent, Piermont, NY
Sun Sep 8, 2013
Pick up the phone and call a few experienced and licensed real estate professionals for guidance. It cost you nothing to make the phone call and there is no obligation.
Ivan Cardona, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Sep 8, 2013

Simply make your life easy and hire a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson/Broker. The trick is to find the right person. For the most part, they all cost about the same. Why not hire a person with more education and experience than you? We are all looking for more precious time in our lives, and the hiring pros gives you that free time.

A good Licensed Real Estate Salesperson/Broker should offer you:

- We are buffers and we know how to qualify and find buyers
- We bring neighborhood knowledge
- We offer price guidance
- We know the market conditions & additional information
- We bring professional networking
- We offer confidentiality and bring negotiation skills
- We know how to handle the volumes of paperwork
- We are licensed and insured
- We pay for all the marketing and advertising of your property

Please give me a call to discuss your real estate needs further.

Ivan Cardona
Manhattan Rental Apartments at Douglas Elliman Real Estate
P. 646-338-5576
Office E-mail: ivan.cardona@elliman.com
Private E-mail: cardonaivan@ymail.com
Here are a few of my rental listings: http://www.ivancardona.elliman.com
Richard Nyma…, Agent, NY,
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Where do you live, or what is your zip code? I can provide you more detail information on what you should do as well as what are the costs associated with selling your home. Please feel free to contact me without any obligations. Richard Nymark - Coldwell Banker Bellmarc; email: rnymark@cbbellmarc.com
Zita Lo, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Not to fret...September will be a good month to sell your home while people are back from their summer holiday. The market is very hot in NYC as you may have heard because of the low inventory. Choose a good broker you can work with who will guide you through the process. And as long as you are ready, your home may be sold very very quickly.

Zita Alvarez Lo
917.656.8112
zlo@elliman.com
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Please call us for assistance. My name is John and I can be reached at 212-714-1027. Thank you and good luck.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Aug 19, 2013
For maximum exposure, have you considered listing with a broker....
Ella Chavers, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Aug 19, 2013
where is your home located? interview several agents, find one you feel comportable with, he or she will quide you through the process.

Ella J. Chavers
Real Estate Sales Agent
Douglas Elliman
echavers@elliman.com
Luis Sanchez, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Great. As I am here to help you out to sell your property but I need to know where is located it, in Manhattan or Bronx? Let me know and contact me in order to discuss some marketing strategy and put in market to sell it quickly as the market is red hot right now. You can contact me via email to luis.sanchez@propnation.com I will be gladly happy to help you out to discuss this property,
Have a nice day,
Luis, Agent
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Your first step should be to meet with a few agents to discuss your needs. You'll want to work with someone that talks more about what they will do for you then how great they are as an individual. It is a relationship and you both should feel comfortable working together. once you choose an agent they will put together are free market analysis for you to help with proper pricing. Have a great day!

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Richard Nyma…, Agent, NY,
Mon Aug 19, 2013
If your home is in Manhattan, I would be glad to assist you and answer all your questions regardless if you decide to use my services or not. Call me at 212-517-9101 or email at RNYMARK@BELLMARC.com. Richard
James Furlong, Agent, Brookline, MA
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Best to contact a local realtor for advice.
Desmond Smith, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Hey I'm sorry that you have to sell your home. I want to know your story give me a call.

(914) 774-4231.

http://desmondsmith.topproducerwebsite.com/home.asp
Alex Fernand…, Agent, Rego Park, NY
Sun Aug 18, 2013
I would be more than happy to help you sell your home. Give me a call or send me an e-mail so that we may discuss the property. I will need to know some facts about your home.

Alex Fernandez
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person
New Vista Horizons, Inc.
(646) 234-2231
Joseph Hasti…, Agent, Bayside, NY
Sun Aug 18, 2013
I would be glad to discuss marketing options and pricing your property for this upward moving market. If time is truly of the essence, please contact me directly on my cell or through the "reply" link below this text. Good luck with whatever you decide. All the best.

Joseph C. Hastings
NYS licensed Associate Broker
Douglas Elliman real estate
Cell: 1-917-579-1502
Armen Meschi…, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Hi there,

I sense that there is a lot more to this and that you may need to review all possible options before taking the selling route.

Feel free to call me to discuss - 917-848-6928

Warmly,
Armen

http://www.luxdwellings.com
Alajuwon Ale…, Agent, NY,
Sun Aug 18, 2013
That's great. The market is red hot and favoring sellers. Where is your home located? You can contact me to come out for a free consultation. I'll let you know what similar homes in the area have sold for recently and can begin to prepare a strategy for marketing and selling your home. Give me a call or send me an email. I'd love to assist you.

ALAJUWON ALEEM | City Solutions
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
40 Water Street | New York, NY 10004
Cell (646) 915-5979 | Office (212) 232-0200
Fax (212) 232-0210 alajuwon@citysolutions.com
Michele Brow…, Agent, Great Neck, NY
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Good morning, my name is Michele Brown-Lowe and I am with Carrington Resl estste Services. i can help you sdll your home, no matter what your situation may be. i specialize in helping home owners sell their home, whether it is a normal sale, short sale or pre foreclosure sale. Please feel free to contact me at 914-527-5733, for further information. Thank you.

Michee
Doug LaBrecq…, Agent, Piermont, NY
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Feel free to reach out to me to discuss the possible sale of your apartment or home.