i have a house on stayton scio rd 3 bdrooms and bathn1/2on i.25 acres in very good condition what would be a

Asked by John Stinson, 41045 stayton scio rd. Sat Nov 17, 2007

starting price

Answers

2
Catherine Ul…, Agent, Portland, OR
Mon Nov 22, 2010
Hi John,

Affordable small acreage property can be appealing to many buyers, but more information would be needed to determine an accurate market value.
How old is the house?
How large is the house?
Do you have any outbuildings? If so, can you describe them?
Is your land flat, steep or gently sloped?
Do you have open pasture/yard space or lots of trees?
If the home is older, are there any updates or remodeling?

If you need a 15 minute custom evaluation, I am available to walk through the home and give you a more detailed analysis at no obligation. I can also give you suggestions on preparing for the market if you would like to increase your odds of selling.
Melina Tomson, Agent, Salem, OR
Sun Nov 18, 2007
Well that depends on a multitude of factors. You don't say if it is stick built or manufactured. I know there is a mix on Stayton Scio Rd. Do you have a shop, barn, fenced yard, pole barn, etc on the property? Part of Stayton Scio is zoned industrial, so you would need to check zoning before you sell. It also depends on where you are located. What is your property viewing? It's too hard to even give you a starting point without having more information, but there is a nice manufactured home currently listed on Stayton Scio Rd for $185,900. It has been on the market for a while and has had price drops. If you have a stick built you could expect to be slightly higher. It is 1.54 acres of nice land on a creek.
Web Reference:  http://www.tomsonburnham.com