i have a 3 family house on lafayette avenue between franklin and bedford avenue. What can i expect as a sale price?

Asked by Biju Chirathalattu, Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, NY Sun Jun 23, 2013

Answers

19
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Contact and invite a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparable market analysis, review the data, ask opinions and go from there; cma's are generally provided free of charge by most agents; or consider hiring a professional appraiser....
Rhonda Holt, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Jan 5, 2014
I will be glad to help you for free by giving you a detailed marketing analysis to see how much your property is worth? The best way is to have me come in for a few minutes to look at the style of your home, condition and layout so I can go back and do a in depth analysis of how much you can get for your property.

Feel free to call me anytime and I would be happy to assist you.
Dan Peleg, , Brooklyn, NY
Tue Dec 10, 2013
Hi Biju,

My name is Dan Peleg. If you are looking to purchas another property and will be in need of a Mortgage, please contact me anytime.
I have the best rates, ontime closing guarantee and closing costs discounts.

Dan Peleg
Citibank N.A.
718-885-5120
Everett Perry, Agent, Fresh Meadows, NY
Mon Dec 9, 2013
You can use property shark to get a value of your house. Just make sure its in a showing conditions. The little things can boost your price point. Simple clean outs, paint and floor refinishing works wonders. As a contractor and realtor we do this for people all the time.

-ev
Lic Realtor
Hector De La…, Agent, Morris Township, NJ
Wed Oct 30, 2013
Hi Biju,
I understand you want to sell your home, well right now it’s a great time. There’s a lot you need to know if you’re trying to sell your home. I would like to sit down with you, bring my partner so we can break down how we will market your home and get it sold at the right price.

Hector De La Cruz
Realtor Associate NY and NJ
Nest Seekers INTERNATIONAL
Manhattan • LIC • Brooklyn • Miami • Hamptons • International
415 Madison Avenue
Ny, Ny 10017
O + 212.252.8772
C + 973.986.3903
F + 212.252.9347
Kevin Hamilt…, , Brooklyn, NY
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Before making a move, know ALL of your options before you think about selling.
There are many ways to sell your house in NYC.
I suggest you check my web reference below for more details.
Web Reference:  http://www.tenoffers.com
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Mon Sep 16, 2013
I would like to give you a fair market value. Please give me a call.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
Marcus Gomes…, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Aug 6, 2013
Hi my name is Marcus Goncalves I work for Brooklyn Real Property at 389 Atlantic Ave. I am also a homeowner on Carlton Ave about 5 minutes from your property.Give me a call and I can sell your place quicker than a New York minute.And did i mention if i can not sell your property my company will buy it . please watch my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZywVn-HYk&feature=em-sh…
Beth Frazier, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Hi Biju, I'm in the Corcoran office on Lafayette and would love to stop by and give you an estimate. Pricing all depends on sq ft,# units, condition, etc. You can contact me offline at beth.frazier@corcoran.com to arrange for a free estimate.
Judith Figue…, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Hi Biju, I am based in Fort Greene which is just minutes from your home. My partner and I would be more than happy to meet with you for a free market analysis. I have listed many properties in the area. I believe you can get anywhere from $1.3M to $1.8M depending on the condition. It is best to hire brokers that work in your area AND live in Brooklyn, as we know the market very well. We have a trusted brand and will work to guard your interests 100% and get you the best price possible. We are seller's agents so our loyalty lies with you. You can contact me at 917-545-3799 or my partner Aion Grant (formerly of Morgan Stanley) at 516-448-5859 or email me at judithfigueroa@fillmore.com. My bio is located at http://www.fillmore.com/agents/judithfigueroa. It' s a seller's market so this is a great time for you to sell before interest rates start climbing. Judith, Fillmore Fort Greene
Dana, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Hi
Im looking to purchase a home where you live. Im an all cash buyer. If you want to meet a buyer directly email me at dana72@gmail.com
Madeline Pad…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Jun 30, 2013
Hi Biju
Have you started interviewing agents yet would love the opportunity to meet with you.
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Wed Jun 26, 2013
For a free report, please call me.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Dear Biju:

If you want to get a good idea as to how much your property is worth you should have several real estate agents come into your home and take a look at it to give you an opinion of market value. This is the only way to get a true idea as to your properties worth. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and what you will find, as is also the case with buyers when they look at a property, is that the opinion of value will vary.

There are many factors that come into play when trying to calculate the approximate value of a property. These factors include location (which we know), lot size, building size, amenities and the overall condition of the property. Because of this we really need to see the house in order to give you something that is more than just a guess. The same goes for buyers... no buyer is going to give an offer without first seeing the property.

When an agent comes to look at your home, he or she will also printout and give you similar homes that have sold as of late and a list of properties similar to yours that are currently for sale. This information gives you a good understanding of what the buyers are seeing and where your property fits into current market conditions.

In the end a house is worth what a buyer is willing to pay and there is no exact way to calculate or predetermine the exact price you will achieve. You simply have to do the research and do the best that you can. I would love the opportunity to find out more about your property and maybe even meet with you to see it. I can answer any question you have and I can give you many insights into the market and how to make sure you get the highest price possible when and if you do decide to sell your home.

Feel free to contact me direct anytime. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Howard Witz, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Hi I'm Howard Witz and I work at Fillmore Real Estate. I'm among the TOP AGENTS on "my side" of Brooklyn, but the BEST agents for YOU are at our office on Lafayette Ave. Call and speak with the office sales managers Lou & Gina. THEY would be the best choice for information and ideas about what you can get for your home, and some amazing marketing strategies that get results.

Their office number is 718-858-4700. Seriously, Realtors usually dont refer each other local business, but nodoby knows that area like them.. Good LUCK!
Luke Constan…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Hello Biji,

2.5 MIL or better... Why?

Luke Constantino
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Real Estate
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Office: (718) 954 8400
Direct: (212) 300-3919
lukeconstantino@gmail.com
Steve Kazole…, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Currently your home is located in one of the most sought areas in Brooklyn. Homes are being sold at record breaking prices. If you would like a free market analysis please either call me at (917) 577-5420 or email me at skk279@yahoo.com to set up a confidential meeting.
Raymond Para…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Be glad to help, but to do so and provide you with the most accurate information I will need the full home address.
Please email to rayparasmo@bklynrp.com along with your contact information.
Janine Young, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Can you give me a little more information?

If you prefer to email me jyoung@bondnewyork.com

I have LOT of buyers for this area, so I am familiar with the properties / Comprables in the neighborhood.